MON CHERIE

4.5.15

 photo DSC_0007-2.jpg photo DSC_0285.jpg  photo IMG_7900_1.jpg  photo DSC_0192.jpg  photo DSC_0046.jpg Hello Parry Nina Striped Ballerina Skirt and Kara Asymmetric Double Pearl Ring & Tony Bianco heels.

I know it's supposed to be Autumn but my mind is already wishing it was Spring. I've really been loving pastels and soft, dreamy tones recently hence this romantic Parisian look. Last Saturday, my love and I went to run a few errands to prep for my small charity event "For Nepal" on Sunday, which went extremely well. We quickly popped into my favourite markets- The Boat Shed to pick up my favourite cheese and this beautiful bouquet of babies breath flowers. I've got plenty of exciting new collaborations coming this way, but let's talk about my most recent with Hello Parry.

It is such an honor to be featured on Hello Parry's 'Style Spotlight' section on their blog. As some of you know I have been working at Hello Parry for the last 8 months already and it has been such a blessing to be able to work with Perth's most creative, talented and beautiful people. It doesn't always feel like work when it involves photographing their beautiful clothing! We talked about my personal style, my current obsessions and my favourite picks from Hello Parry- check out my interview with them here.

love,
e

You Might Also Like

0 comments